Practical information for your visit
We offer all the essential facilities you will need, including:
- Baby changing facilities
- Disabled access
- Health and Safety advice
Fully accessible toilets are available in the Visitor Centre.
Facilities for families
Buggies and pushchairs
The Tunnels are pushchair friendly throughout. They are cold, so we advise you to wrap young children up nice and warm. The War Trail and Garden of Reflection are not suitable for pushchairs.
Baby changing facilities are available in the Visitor Centre.
Please instruct children to ask a member of staff for help if they are lost.
Please ask a member of staff for help if you are in need of First Aid.
Clothing and footwear
The War Tunnels are underground and quite cold. Please do wrap up warm! If you would like to explore the War Trail and Garden of Reflection, you will walk on uneven ground, so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Jersey War Tunnels is fully equipped for disabled visitors both inside the Tunnel complex and in the Visitor Centre and Café.
Wheelchairs and mobility scooters are available: wheelchairs are free of charge and mobility scooters may be hired for £6. Visitors are welcome to bring their own wheelchairs and mobility scooters for use in the tunnels.
Mange Tout café offers a range of snacks and hot food cooked using local ingredients where possible, as well as sandwiches, homemade soup, local scones, cakes and local ice-cream.
Shop & Studio
Located within the Visitor Centre, LoveBird shop and the Nest Art studio, independently run by designer Charlotte Langley, are perfect places to discover and create eclectic speciality gifts.
Health and Safety advice
- The Tunnels are old, and although they are suitable for all to visit, they have hard concrete surfaces and original features from World War II. Please be aware of your surroundings and take care.
- Some surfaces may be slippery, particularly if they are wet from rain.
- Light levels can be low in some places, so please allow sufficient time for your eyes to adjust.
- If you explore the War Trail and Garden of Reflection, you may encounter sloping, uneven ground, so please be aware, especially if you have children with you.
- Look out for our safety signs and follow the advice given to avoid spoiling your day.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Tickets & prices
Adults (16+): £13.00
Students (ID required): £11.00
Senior (65+): £12.00
Children (7-15): £8.00
Buy your tickets online this summer.
2nd Mar - 31st Oct 2018
Mon - Sun: 10.00am - 6:00pm
Last Admission: 4:30pm
1st Nov - 25th Nov 2018
Mon - Sun: 10.00am - 2:30pm
Last Admission: 1:00pm
Jersey War Tunnels
Les Charrieres Malorey
Jersey, JE3 1FU
Jersey War Tunnels is fully equipped for disabled visitors both inside the Tunnel complex and in the Visitor Centre and Café. Wheelchairs and mobility scooters are available and Guide Dogs are permitted.